There’s only one you—and that’s exciting!
Whether it's through:
- meeting one-on-one with you for life or career coaching
- working with you (or your group) to sharpen and manage your personal brand so you stand out
- helping you develop your leadership skills
- or helping you overcome obstacles that are holding you back
I have one goal in mind: to help you succeed.
I'm a vetted member of the Professional Coaches Association (PCA) and my coaching services include:
Personal Branding Coaching Sessions
Personal branding is more important now than it's ever been. There is a lot of noise out there, and companies and customers have been over-marketed to. More and more, people are the differentiating factor in business decisions and success. Your personal brand isn't something you "put on" or manufacture; it's you. It's your strengths, skills, experiences and passions and how you present those to the world. In essence, it's how people people see and experience you, and it matters more than ever.
I come alongside women (and groups) and walk them through a four-phase Personal Branding process that helps you:
- maximize your strengths, skills, passions and experiences so you can stand out by being your best self
- effectively and authentically manage your personal brand
- hone your professional image
- clearly communicate the unique value you bring to the table
- increase your confidence and presence
- find more meaning in what you do
- better position yourself for future success
- make more of a difference in the lives you touch
Life and Career Coaching Sessions
In my own life, I've walked the path of many of the things I coach women through today: life and career changes, discovering your purpose and passion, pursuing your dreams, overcoming fears and obstacles, strengthening and communicating your unique value, and identifying that next step, even if don't know what that next step is.
I would love to come alongside you and help you:
- identify and apply your unique strengths to make an impact
- take action steps that lead to increased personal and professional growth and confidence
- find more meaning and fulfillment in what you do
- conquer the things that hold you back so you can achieve your full potential
- develop skills and strategies for career and life transitions or advancement
- create a professional development plan
- strengthen and manage your personal brand (see above)
A successful leader motivates and inspires others, and that begins with you being motivated and inspired! I look forward to helping you get there.
How do you get started?
Simply drop me a line by clicking on my contact button. I'll get back to you within 24 hours and we can schedule a simple conversation to understand your needs. No obligation, no pressure. I look forward to talking!