Genny Heikka, MBA
Owner and Founder of Her Team Success, Genny is a coach and consultant who has spent her life helping others reach their full potential. She’s an author, motivational speaker, a vetted member of the ICF (International Coaching Federation) High Country chapter and is certified in Emotional Intelligence and EQ-i 360. In her own life, Genny has experienced many of the things she coaches women through today:
- how to become a better leader
- how to navigate life and career changes
- how to discover your unique identity and talents
- how to strengthen and maximize your personal brand so you fully understand and are able to confidently communicate your unique value
- how to own your career path and pursue your dreams
- how to overcome fears and obstacles
- how to harness the power of your story
- how to identify your next step, whatever that next step might be
Genny has served in a variety of leadership roles within corporate, non-profit, community and ministry organizations and applies her experience in marketing, leadership, and communications to help the women and companies she works with succeed.
MORE ABOUT GENNY
Genny began her career at Hewlett-Packard then stepped into her dream of becoming an author, writing several books. She’s served as the Director of Communications for an international non-profit that fights human trafficking and taught business classes as Adjunct Faculty–where she loved working with students and emerging leaders. Genny also co-founded LIFT: Live Inspired, Fearless, Thriving, which hosts events and workshops that help women gather in community and live inspired, fearless and thriving lives. She’s appeared on radio and TV and has been published in multiple publications. She and her husband Mike have two grown children and live in beautiful Boise, Idaho, where they love spending time outdoors and being involved in their Treasure Valley community.
TOP 5 CLIFTON STRENGTHS
"I've experienced the power of living my purpose,
and my passion is to help you find yours."