Do you want more confidence and clarity in your life or career?
I’d love to work with you! In my own life, I’ve walked the path of many of the things I coach women through today:
coaching helps you go farther, faster
let's work together
Looking for more clarity about your purpose and next step? I believe you are here for a reason and your life has a distinct purpose; I’d love to come alongside you and help you discover it. In my years working with women, I’ve developed a process and six-week program that gives you a clear roadmap to:
- discover more about yourself and your true identity
- find your unique value
- identify your distinct edge to improve your impact
- have greater confidence
- discover your unique voice and brand
- gain clarity about your career and life direction.
- stand out as your best self.
- find greater meaning in your work, and life
*To inquire about this 4 session, 6 week coaching package, schedule a free discovery call.
Do you want to strengthen your personal brand, but have no idea how to do that, or hate the idea of self promotion? I can help! I love applying my marketing and branding experience to help women get clarity on their unique value and distinct edge so they can make the greatest positive impact. I’ve developed a four-phase personal branding process that will help you:
get clarity on your unique value, direction and next steps
- authentically connect who you are to what you do
understand how you can uniquely add value to solve problems and meet needs
- gain the respect and trust of others
stand out as your best self
- have the greatest positive impact
- strengthen and maximize your brand into the future
*Feel free to schedule a free discovery call and I can answer any questions you may have about the Her Team Success personal branding process.
Whether you want to set up a regular check-in for goals and accountability or are interested in periodic coaching to help you be your best, coaching can help you go farther faster. I offer 50 minute coaching sessions to help you thrive and succeed, so you can fully live your purpose with passion. In each of these sessions, I will:
- Create a safe and encouraging environment so you are free to explore and dream.
- Ensure I understand your goal for each coaching session and what I can support you with.
- Establish agreement on what we’ll focus on and continue to check in throughout our session.
- Ask questions to help you gain new insights, grow and remove limitations.
- Come alongside you and help you identify your next steps so you can overcome obstacles that are holding you back and fully step into your potential.
*Feel free to schedule a free discovery call and I can answer any questions you may have about coaching, as well as send you a coaching agreement if you’d like to move forward.
Are you ready to take your next step, but you’re not exactly sure what that is? Maybe you have an idea or dream that’s been tugging at your heart for years, or maybe you have no clue on what you should be doing, but you’re ready for a change. This 50 minute coaching session is geared toward helping you get started. I’ll guide you through questions and exercises to help you:
- explore possibilities about your path and future
- get clearer on your vision
- identify your passions
- remove limitations
- have greater confidence about your next step
- identify action steps and practical things you can do to propel yourself forward.
-Adrienne Massie, Hewlett-Packard, Employee Engagement Manager
-Tracy Andrus, President & Chairman, Andrus Center for Public Policy
-Jackie A, Business Owner, Sacramento, California
-Rhea Allen, CEO, Peppershock Media
-Laurey Keihne, Project Manager, Bamboo Creative, Sacramento, California
-Rebecca Martin, Founder & CEO, Dear Jane - A Career Services Company, Bay Area, California
-Rachel Steele, Speaker, Country Music Singer & Songwriter, Northern California
-Sherri Lies, Chairwoman of 7B Women’s Annual Conference
-Teresa Baker, Program Director, Idaho State Bar, Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
-Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Regional Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
-Lauren Miller, Boise, Idaho
-Tara Tackett, Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
-Ashley, Owner of Wynsome Boutique Salon, Boise, Idaho
- Brent Taylor, CEO, Wyakin Foundation
-Cassandra Myers, Hewlett-Packard
-Sara S, Wisconsin
-Valerie F, Fashion Retail, Idaho
-Megan G, Malibu, California
Let's work together!
My coaching services look different for each woman I work with, and it always starts with a simple conversation to understand your goals and needs.