Did you know that only 15% of the world's workers are engaged at work, and the remaining 85% are either not engaged - just going through the motions - or hate their jobs, managers and companies? (Gallup, 2019)
How I work with companies to help change that:
HELPING WOMEN THRIVE AND LEAD
What companies are saying...
From the prep work in getting to know her audience, to the planning and logistics of our time with her, to the delivery of her messages… Genny was sensational. Our team thought she was as authentic as they come: sharing deep insights into personal branding using anecdotes from her own life! Genny brings a ray of light, positivity, hope, and foundational knowledge to a room filled with leaders at every level!
Regional Marketing Director,
Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
I highly recommend."
Employee development and engagement.
Women's leadership and advancement.
Cultivating a sense of purpose and passion.
Let's work together!
My consulting services and group or team workshops look different for each company I work with, and it always starts with a simple conversation to understand your goals and needs. Simply reach out here and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to talking!