Workshops and Consulting
In today's environment, reputation can be your company's greatest asset or your greatest liability--and the personal brands of your employees can either strengthen or weaken your company brand.
Personal branding taps into the heart of your employees, draws out their absolute best, and guides how they communicate and live that out in their teams, with other employees, and with their customers.
I customize workshops, presentations and training sessions to help your employees strengthen their personal brand so that your company's brand can be strengthened as well.
My workshops and presentations are designed to help your employees:
- gain a strong understanding of what personal branding is, why it’s important, and how it impacts company brands
- discover and maximize the unique value they (and other team members) bring to the table
- assess if reputations match self-perceptions (how do people process feedback, growth mindset vs. fixed mindset)
- evaluate and strengthen communications (online and in-person) to add value
- develop a personal brand statement that helps each team member communicate and live their brand in a way that makes the greatest positive impact
- understand how to strengthen, manage and clearly communicate their personal brand
*customized for time and content based on your needs.
What do companies have to say?...
"From the prep work in getting to know her audience, to the planning and logistics of our time with her, to the delivery of her messages… Genny was sensational. Our team thought she was as authentic as they come: sharing deep insights into personal branding using anecdotes from her own life! Genny brings a ray of light, positivity, hope, and foundational knowledge to a room filled with leaders at every level." -Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Regional Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
Leaders at Texas Roadhouse Restaurants Personal Branding workshop in Jackson Hole, WY.
When you help your employees strengthen their personal brands, it positively impacts your bottom line:
- 92% of customers trust influencers more than advertisements. -Forbes, 2016
- Employees at companies that invest in personal branding initiatives are 27% more likely to feel optimistic about their company's future and 20% more likely to stay at their company. – Entrepreneur.com, 2017
- 82% of consumers are more likely to trust a company whose CEO and leadership team engage on social media, and 77% more likely to buy from that company. -Entrepreneur.com, 2017
Let's work together!
My consulting services and group or team workshops look different for each company I work with, and it always starts with a simple conversation to understand your goals and needs. Simply reach out here and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to talking!