Your talent holds power. How are you using it?
You are here for a reason, you bring a unique value to all you do and there is a distinct purpose for your life.
But before you can figure out your purpose (and by the way, you can live that out in different ways in different seasons of your life), you need to know you. When you take time to discover more about who you are – your values, passions, strengths, and shaping experiences – it informs your direction, and your actions. It affects your confidence and influences how you communicate who you are. And it points you to the activities and roles you’ll bring the most contribution and find the most meaning in. That’s the power of your personal brand, and I can help you get there.
Today’s challenges have given us all reason to pause, take stock of our lives and examine who we are, what we’re doing and how we’re doing it. And in spite of all the challenges and obstacles around us, there is also amazing opportunity for growth. Whether you’ve been furloughed, lost your job, facing career or job changes, or simply want to reset and take stock of who you are and what you want to do, your personal brand can help you stand out as your best self.
There’s only one you—and that’s exciting!
Whether you know it or not, you actually already have a personal brand. It isn’t something you “put on” or manufacture, and it’s not just your online platform or how you use social media. Your personal brand is you. It’s how people see and experience you. It’s what you’re known for. And it matters for your success.
There is a lot of noise out there and–more and more–people are the differentiating factor in business decisions, influence, reputation, and leadership. And with all the changes we’re facing today, your brand is more important than it’s ever been.
Strengthening your Personal Brand:
- gives you more clarity on your purpose, direction and next steps
- helps you stand out as your best self
- helps you understand how you can uniquely add value
- helps you find more meaning in what you do, or points you to possible career paths to explore
- helps others notice you, listen to you and trust you
- helps you have the greatest positive impact
- helps you clearly communicate who you are
I’ve seen first-hand with the women I’ve worked with the power of going through this personal growth process and how it changes lives. Which is why I’d love to work with you!
My coaching is for you if:
- You are looking to reset, revamp or rebuild in an area of your life, whether that’s with your job, your direction, your confidence, a new venture or something else.
- You are looking for more clarity and direction about your strengths, passions and next steps.
- You want to find meaningful work you love.
- You want to focus on your growth and development.
- You want to hone your skills so you can have the greatest positive impact – both now and in the future.
- You want to communicate more confidently and clearly.
- You want to improve your professional image or reputation.
- You want to understand how to maximize and strengthen your personal brand to help you thrive and succeed.
- You’re ready to stand out as your best self in your path ahead.
-Emily Piery, Account Management, Events, Wisconsin
-Molly Falk-Steinmetz, Masters of Science, Educational Program Coordinator, Wisconsin
-Adrienne Massie, Hewlett-Packard, Employee Engagement Manager
-Tracy Andrus, President & Chairman, Andrus Center for Public Policy
-Jackie A, Business Owner, Sacramento, California
-Rhea Allen, CEO, Peppershock Media
-Laurey Keihne, Project Manager, Bamboo Creative, Sacramento, California
-Rebecca Martin, Founder & CEO, Dear Jane - A Career Services Company, Bay Area, California
-Rachel Steele, Speaker, Country Music Singer & Songwriter, Northern California
-Sherri Lies, Chairwoman of 7B Women’s Annual Conference
-Teresa Baker, Program Director, Idaho State Bar, Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
-Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Regional Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
-Lauren Miller, Boise, Idaho
-Tara Tackett, Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
-Ashley, Owner of Wynsome Boutique Salon, Boise, Idaho
- Brent Taylor, CEO, Wyakin Foundation
-Cassandra Myers, Hewlett-Packard
-Sara S, Wisconsin
-Valerie F, Fashion Retail, Idaho
-Megan G, Malibu, California
Learn more about personal branding...
Let's work together!
My coaching and consulting services and group or team workshops look different for each company and woman I work with, and it always starts with a simple conversation to understand your goals and needs. Simply reach out here and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to talking!