Your talent holds power. How are you using it?
You are here for a reason, you bring a unique value to all you do, and there is a distinct purpose for your life.
But before you can figure out your purpose (and by the way, you can live that out in different ways in different seasons of your life), you need to know you. When you take time to discover more about who you are–your values, passions, strengths, and shaping experiences–it informs your direction, and your actions. It affects your confidence and influences how you communicate who you are. And it points you to the activities and roles you’ll bring the most contribution and find the most meaning in. That’s the power of your personal brand.
There’s only one you—and that’s exciting!
Whether you know it or not, you already have a personal brand. It isn’t something you “put on” or manufacture, and it’s not just your online platform or how you use social media. Your personal brand is you. It’s how people see and experience you. It’s what you’re known for. And it matters for your success.
Your personal brand is more important now than it’s ever been. There is a lot of noise out there and–more and more–people are the differentiating factor in business decisions, influence, reputation, and leadership.
When you know who you are…
A strong personal brand:
- gives you more clarity on your purpose, direction and next steps
- helps you stand out as your best self
- helps you understand how you can uniquely add value
- helps you find more meaning in what you do, or points you to possible career paths to explore
- helps others notice you, listen to you and trust you
- helps you have the greatest positive impact
- helps you clearly communicate who you are
I’ve seen first-hand with the women I’ve worked with the power of strengthening your personal brand and how it changes lives. Which is why I’d love to work with you!
Want to harness the power of your personal brand? My workshops and virtual sessions are designed to help you:
- gain a strong understanding of what personal branding is and why it’s important to YOU
- harness the power of your unique story for greatest impact and success
- discover and maximize the unique value and strengths you bring to the table
- explore if your reputation matches your self-perception and how you process feedback
- evaluate and strengthen your communications (online and in-person) to add more value
- strengthen, manage and clearly communicate your personal brand
- lead with strengths (vs. focusing on weaknesses)
- find more meaning in what you do, or more clarity on paths to explore
-Emily Piery, Account Management, Events, Wisconsin
-Molly Falk-Steinmetz, Masters of Science, Educational Program Coordinator, Wisconsin
-Adrienne Massie, Hewlett-Packard, Employee Engagement Manager
-Tracy Andrus, President & Chairman, Andrus Center for Public Policy
-Valerie L. Davis, Former V.P., Corporate Culture, Labor and Human Resources, major grocery chain
-Jackie A, Business Owner, Sacramento, California
-Rhea Allen, CEO, Peppershock Media
-Laurey Keihne, Project Manager, Bamboo Creative, Sacramento, California
-Rebecca Martin, Founder & CEO, Dear Jane - A Career Services Company, Bay Area, California
-Rachel Steele, Speaker, Country Music Singer & Songwriter, Northern California
-Sherri Lies, Chairwoman of 7B Women’s Annual Conference
-Teresa Baker, Program Director, Idaho State Bar, Idaho Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
-Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Regional Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse Restaurants
-Madeline, Executive Producer at KFBK Radio in Sacramento, California
-Lauren Miller, Boise, Idaho
-Tara Tackett, Marketing, Hewlett-Packard
-Ashley, Owner of Wynsome Boutique Salon, Boise, Idaho
- Brent Taylor, CEO, Wyakin Foundation
-Cassandra Myers, Hewlett-Packard
-Sara S, Wisconsin
-Valerie F, Fashion Retail, Idaho
-Megan G, Malibu, California
Learn more about personal branding...
Let's work together!
My coaching and consulting services and group or team workshops look different for each company and woman I work with, and it always starts with a simple conversation to understand your goals and needs. Simply reach out here and I’ll get back to you within 24 hours. I look forward to talking!