COVID-19 has given us all reason to pause, take stock of our lives and really examine who we are, what we’re doing and how we’re doing it. And in spite of all the challenges and obstacles around us, there is also amazing opportunity for growth.
Which is why I’m going to be offering my virtual workshop How to Rebuild Your Personal Brand Toolbox (free) to anyone who wants to attend. Whether you’ve been furloughed, lost your job, facing career or job changes, or simply want to reset and take stock of who you are and what you want to do, you’re invited! No catch and no gimmicks – I just wanted to find a way I could help you come out of this crisis better and stronger than when this all started.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are looking to reset and rebuild in an area of your life, whether that’s with your job, your direction, your confidence, a new venture or something else.
- You are looking for more clarity and direction about your strengths, passions and next steps.
- You want to focus on your growth and development during this time.
- You want to hone your skills so you can have the greatest positive impact – both now and in the future.
- You want to communicate more confidently and clearly.
- You want to improve your professional image or reputation.
- You want to understand how to maximize and strengthen your personal brand to help you thrive and succeed.
- You’re ready to stand out as your best self in your new path ahead.
- You want to connect with others who are in a similar situation as you during this COVID19 crisis, social distancing and staying at home.
Why your personal brand matters
Whether you realize it or not, you actually already have a personal brand. So you don’t have to start from scratch; it’s simply a matter of a little rebuilding. Your personal brand isn’t something you “put on” or manufacture, and it’s not simply your online platform or how / if you use social media. Your personal brand is YOU. It’s how people see and experience you. It’s what you’re known for. And with all the changes we’re facing today (remote work, loss of work, changes in the ways we connect with others and do business), your brand matters more than ever.
This session will be a live, 60-minute Zoom meeting where I’ll be sharing tips and practical steps to help you gain:
- More clarity on discovering your purpose, passions, strengths and direction.
- A strong understanding of what personal branding is (and isn’t), how to strengthen yours, and how a strong personal brand can help you thrive and succeed.
- A clear map and steps on how to rebuild your personal brand.
- Insights on how you can uniquely add value and have the greatest positive impact.
- Tips for clearly and confidently communicating who you are.
We will keep it real, have fun and cover some key information that can help you during these uncertain times. It’s my hope that this session will give you new insights, confidence and energy to take your next step forward, whatever that next step might be for you.
You’ve got this! And you’re not alone.
I know things are hard right now for all of us, but I truly believe there is opportunity in the obstacles and important work for us to do. There’s only one you, and that’s exciting! I can’t wait to come alongside and help you lean into who you are for the greatest positive impact – in your life, and the lives of others.
To sign up for registration and timing information for How to Rebuild Your Personal Brand free, virtual workshop, head on over to my CONTACT page and send me a note with “PB Zoom Session” as the subject. I’ll be sure to send you all the details when they are finalized!