When you take the time to inspire and elevate the hearts of your people, your engagement soars, and so does your success.
I love helping you energize and inspire your team so they:
- perform to their full potential
- find more meaning and enthusiasm in the work they do
- embrace challenges and change
- recognize and apply their unique strengths
- seize opportunities and pursue their highest level of professional and personal growth
- strengthen their relationships
- implement proven practices that transform teams
Personal Branding Workshops
In a world of noise, personal branding is more important now than it's ever been. The personal brands of your employees can strengthen or weaken your company's brand. My personal branding workshops help your employees:
My workshops and presentations are designed to help your employees:
- gain a strong understanding of what personal branding is, why it’s important, and how it impacts company brands
- discover and maximize the unique value they (and other team members) bring to the table
- assess if reputations match self-perceptions (how do people process feedback, growth mindset vs. fixed mindset)
- evaluate and strengthen communications (online and in-person) to add value
- develop a personal brand statement that helps each team member communicate and live their brand in a way that makes the greatest positive impact
- understand how to strengthen, manage and clearly communicate their personal brand
What audiences have said:
“Genny is sensational! From the prep work in getting to know her audience, to the planning and logistics of our time with her and the delivery of her messages… she was tremendous! Our team thought she was as authentic as they come: sharing deep insights into personal branding using anecdotes from her own life! Genny brings a ray of light, positivity, hope, and foundational knowledge to a room filled with leaders at every level.”
Jenn Pressner-Taylor, Marketing Director, Texas Roadhouse
“Genny spoke for our annual women’s conference as our keynote speaker and she was fabulous! She has professionalism from the beginning and was easy to work with. Her energy and passion came through as vibrantly as she spoke. She gave you actual steps to move forward from where you’re at, no matter what that looks like. You came away from her talk with a new unique awakening for yourself and a big genuine smile! We will definitely be asking her back in the future!”
Sherri Lies, Chairwoman of 7B Women’s Annual Conference
"Genny was a breath of fresh air! She spoke right to our hearts and urged us to remember that our words and actions can inspire others to greatness!" -
Natalie Boudreau, MOPS Coordinator
"Genny speaks from the heart, is real, relatable and authentic. Every woman in the room was able to connect with her story. We left feeling encouraged and inspired. Genny truly has a gift. We look forward to inviting her back in the near future!"
Allie Suydam, Foundations Coordinator at Bayside
"Genny is fun and entertaining, but more than that, she has a heart to help women be the best they can be. She’s so real, sharing both her triumphs and failures from her own life, and she is an encouragement! I wish we could have her speak every time we meet."
Amy Cherry, MOPS Coordinator
"Genny is a warm, relational, funny and inspirational speaker! She shares down to earth and practical insights that both inform and encourage women. I know we will be contacting Genny again!"
Mary Foss, Women’s Leader, ACC
"Many of our women thought this was our best meeting of the year and that they need to hear this talk every month. Genny’s ability to relate to our situations touched everyone. Her talk was the highlight of our year."
Lisa Sietsema, MOPS Finance Coordinator
"Genny had a great balance of honesty,depth, practicality, laughter, and entertainment. She shared a lot of information and perspectives that we were grateful to hear. The conversation around our tables after her presentation were great. We are definitely going to have her back to share one of her other topics!"
Yvonne Enbom- CoCoordinator, MOPS
Read more at my Media & Endorsements page.
Achieving results, together:
Book Genny to speak
Simply submit a request by clicking on my contact button. My process begins with a simple conversation to understand your group or audience needs first. I look forward to talking!